Friday, December 08, 2006

Another cool link

DM of the Rings made me laugh a lot - despite all my stress re: moving, and seeing a therapist today who basically told me that feeling depressed and anxious is all my own fault. Ptoooie. Ah well, maybe she'll have some good suggestions despite her obvious lack of understanding of clinical brain disorders.

Anyway, looking at her pricing structure convinced me that psychologising is a viable living, R450 a session. And she's a "life coach" too.... <insert wretching noises here> - only, on her form, she lists "Life couching" at R500 a session. Not entirely sure that's legal, here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What on earth is life coaching? (or couching?)
I really don't think you should be seeing a therapist who makes you retch...

Schedule5 said...

I think it's where you charge large amounts of money to apply basic common sense to people's life problems (as opposed to mental problems).
Also involves cheerleading or harangue-ing from the sidelines of someone's life, while avoiding running on to the field and punching someone.

check out this